Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Feedback

Ok, so I am looking for some feedback. I am attempting to double blog. Meaning that I am going to really try to work on the past posts from Nicholas' arrival, as well as the current. Do you want to me to post as I write, or do you want me to get his whole birth story done and posted and then post one a day until I get all caught up????? Can't decide what to do so your feedback will help me decide, at least I hope so. Looking forward to what you have to say! Going back to work now on Nicholas' journey!

2 comments:

Berbs33 said...

I say blog as you go.... post every couple days until you get the birth story documented! And if you have something fun to write about from the present throw that in as a seperate post just to mix things up! Happy Writing.

Christine said...

I say little bit by bit.