Ok, so I am now writing down all that has happened in the past 4 days. Hard to believe it has only been four days, because it seems like it has been sooooo much longer. If you aren't sure what I am talking about you will understand momentarily. What I am going to do is break each day down into a post, that way they don't get super long (at least I hope not)! We have been very busy and much of the time feeling like we are on a rollar coaster ride, heading nowhere.
Ok I will not delay any further. You will want to follow the posts in the correct succession or it won't make any sense, trust me! Here is our story!
2 comments:
I look forward to reading the story about your rollercoaster ride and more importanly look forward to the final post that says he is perfectly healthy and at home where he belongs. Congrats again Sheila and hang in there. I am always available if you need to chat!
Two comments:
1. I have been praying so much for yall.
2. It has been 13 hours and there is not another installment in the series. Slacker. What, you think you're busy of something??? ;-p
Post a Comment