Wow, that is an awesome picture. I am just so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to see you pregnant with that pregnant glow! And I hope you are guys are back here before the baby comes so I can come meet the little trouble maker! I am still working on Frankie - I think I am starting to break through so maybe he or she will have a playmate yet! Hope you are doing good and I will talk to you soon. Love Ya!
Tag your it!! I posted today (even though I said I was going to 4 days ago, better late than never). Hope you are doing awesome and I look forward to many more pregnancy updates!
Time for an update!! I think we might go the apple orchard with Chris and Eve this weekend, I will be sure to send you pictures! hope you are doing awesome and talk to you soon.
5 comments:
So awesome, you must be so excited. I'm dying for more details. :)
Wow, that is an awesome picture. I am just so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to see you pregnant with that pregnant glow! And I hope you are guys are back here before the baby comes so I can come meet the little trouble maker! I am still working on Frankie - I think I am starting to break through so maybe he or she will have a playmate yet! Hope you are doing good and I will talk to you soon. Love Ya!
Tag your it!! I posted today (even though I said I was going to 4 days ago, better late than never). Hope you are doing awesome and I look forward to many more pregnancy updates!
Time for an update!! I think we might go the apple orchard with Chris and Eve this weekend, I will be sure to send you pictures! hope you are doing awesome and talk to you soon.
Okay it has been a month, I think it is time for an updated!!! I am three ahead of you now.
Post a Comment