Friday, February 1, 2008

One in a Series of Firsts

Can you believe it. It is me, and I have set up a blog. I am still not 100% sure I know what I am doing, but I am going to do my best to try and work with it. I am hoping to update somewhat frequently with pics and all that jazz. This I think can be kind of fun. At least I hope so. Anyway for now it is a brief hello until I have time to input more later. Smile, God loves us all.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Welcome to Blogdom! Looks great, and can't wait to see what you do with it. :)

Domanda4 said...

HI Sheila! How are you? I miss you and look forward to reading about your life and seeing pictures. I don't have a blog myself, but I like to read them. Love you, Amanda Michalik

Berbs33 said...

I am so excited you set a blog, it is a great way to keep everyone updated with what is going on life! I look forward to many many more posts to come!

Also I can't believe you guys have been married 1 and 1/2 years already.. that went so fast!!